Ingredients is not available.
- Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Add the ground spices and lemon grass. Fry until fragrant.
- Pour in coconut milk and add the kaffir lime leaves and green chilli.
- Add fish sauce, palm sugar and salt (to taste), and bring to a boil.
- Put in the prawns, bamboo shoots, young sweet corn and pea eggplants, and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook for 23 minutes. Stir and add the basil leaves.
- Taste for seasoning the curry should be spicy, salty and slightly sweet. Adjust the seasoning at this point, if necessary.