Ingredients is not available.
- Combine pork, cabbage, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and cornflour in a mixing bowl. Stir until mixture turns sticky.
- Arrange wanton wrappers on a clean table-top and scoop a heaped teaspoon of the minced pork mixture onto one half of the wanton wrapper.
- Lightly brush the edge of the other half of the wanton wrapper with water and fold to enclose the filling. Press the edges together to seal.
- Heat canola oil in a non-stick saucepan over medium high heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat and arrange the dumplings in the pan.
- Cook for 12 minutes or until the base is lightly browned. Add about ¼ ½ cup water, then cover the pan with a lid. Cook for 34 minutes, add more water if necessary.
- Dish out the dumplings and allow to stand for 12 minutes or until the dumplings come away from the pan easily. Repeat with addition of canola oil and dumplings to finish off the cooking. Serve with dipping sauce.
- [Dipping sauce]: Put ¼ cup teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Stir to mix.