- 100g Kimchi
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 100g Lentil Maccheroncelli (or any of your preferred pasta)
- 1/2 pcs Yellow Onion, sliced (medium size)
- 4 cloves of Garlic, sliced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil, to taste (optional)
- Water, to boil pasta
- Cook pasta according to package instruction, reduce 1 minute for al-dente texture. Drain & set aside.
- Heat up olive oil on a pan. Stir fry yellow onion until fragrant, for 3-4mins.
- Add garlic in once onions are soft and translucent.
- Turn heat to low-medium setting, add kimchi in and stir until fragrant.
- Add drained pasta into the pan and stir until flavours are coated on the pasta evenly.
- Add salt & pepper, and some sesame oil to taste. Stir well & you are ready to serve!
- You may add more kimchi for extra flavours.