Welcome to the ‘#HealthyEating’ series! #HealhyEating is launched to encourage everyone to love themselves and live a healthier life. In this quarter, we are sharing vegetarian and/or vegan Breakfast recipes, Sweet & Savoury Corn Pie is so easy to make, all you need is 15 mins of your day to dish out this delicious & healthy recipe. It is so versatile that you can eat it as breakfast to start your day, tea break or even snack on its own. You can explore with your favourite toppings such as chocolate chips, condensed milk, honey, etc.
Want more vegetarian or vegan recipes? Check out the ‘#HealthyEating’ recipe folder.
- 250g Corn kernels (fit 30cm pan size)
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 Egg
- Canola Oil (or any other plant based oil)
- Cook corn kernels in boiling water for around 5mins. Remove from heat and drained.
- Add in egg, corn flour & milk into the corn kernels. Stir well & incorporate evenly.
- Pour oil into the pan & turn on low heat. Pour the corn mixture in & spread evenly.
- Low heat cook for 4-5 minutes, top with the sweet or savoury option after 3 minutes cooking.
- Cut into desired pieces & Serve warm.