Welcome to the ‘#HealthyEating’ series! #HealhyEating is launched to encourage everyone to love themselves and live a healthier life. In this quarter, we are sharing vegetarian Rice recipes, Vegetarian Fried Rice with Sweetcorn. This recipe uses fresh sweetcorns cut from the cobs to achieve more sweet & fresh flavours.
Want more vegetarian or vegan recipes? Check out the ‘#HealthyEating’ recipe folder.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ½ small onion, finely diced
- ½ small carrot, shredded or finely diced
- 2 pcs of Long Beans, cut into 1.5inch length
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 cobs sweetcorn, cut away from the cob
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Generous grind of black pepper
- Heat up a pan with some oil. Fry the diced onion until fragrant. Then, add carrot and long beans. Stir-fry for two minutes. Add green peas and corn kernels.
- After a minute, add rice and toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Lastly, pour the sesame oil and cook on high heat for one minute before taking pan off the heat. Serve immediately.