Ingredients is not available.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and slowly pour in milk, yogurt and oil. Slowly draw the flour from the edges of the well into the liquid mixture to make a soft dough. Knead for 3-4 minutes. Dough should be very soft and a little bit sticky. Do not over-knead here.
- Place dough in an oiled bowl and cover with a cloth or plastic wrap. Leave in a warm place for 1-2 hours or until the dough doubles in volume.
- Punch down dough. Divide into 10 balls. Coat balls with a bit of flour and roll them out to about 6mm (1/4 inch) thick. Gently pull down one side to make a teardrop shape. Press garlic into the surface of the dough.
- Place dough on wire mesh.
- Fire up your stove. Hold the wire mesh over the naked flame and move it around constantly to make sure every part of the dough gets the flame. Do not stop at one spot for too long. Make sure to check the bottom of the dough occasionally to avoid excessive charring. Once one side is browned, turn the dough over and do the same thing to the other side.
- Glaze naan with butter.
- Serve immediately with your favourite curry.