This, by far, would be one of the quickest and tastiest cake-bread recipes you’ll find out there. Use organic and high quality ice-cream for this recipe.
This bread-cake recipe is courtesy of Omaha’s Organic Ice Cream.
- 2cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2cups self-rising flour
- 1/2cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. Combine the ice cream, flour, and chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Press the batter into a buttered 5×3 loaf pan and shake the sprinkles on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top turns golden brown.
- Allow to cool for five minutes in the loaf pan, and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.