- Meringue: Whisk the sugar and egg white until a stiff peak is formed.
- Fold in the powdered sugar and the white wine vinegar.
- Pipe the meringue into small round shapes on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 3 1/2 to 4 hours at 80°C or 180°F.
- Passionfruit Sauce: In a bowl, mix the lime curd and flesh of the passion fruit together.
- To Assemble: Place the meringues on a plate, with a large spoon of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a drizzle of passion fruit sauce and top with strawberries and chopped pistachios.
- Tip: You can replace the strawberries with any berries that are in season.
You may also like