- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 grapefruit, peeled, quartered and seeds removed
- 50g castor sugar
- 1 orange, peeled, halved and seeds removed
- 1 cup Sprite
- In a blender or food processor, place orange, grapefruit and half portion of the kiwi fruit; process until smooth.
- Add sugar and Sprite and mix thoroughly. Pour into a well-chilled container and freeze until ice crystals begin to form.
- Blend again until smooth. Return mixture to the freezer and freeze again until completely set.
- Scoop slushie into individual serving glasses and serve, topped with chilled kiwi fruit slices.