- Lightly grease a 23cm square baking tray and preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine rice flour with green pea flour and coconut milk in a mixing bowl. Strain the mixture into a non-stick saucepan. Stir in sugar and salt and add the pandan leaves.
- Cook and stir continuously over low heat for 5-6 minutes until batter is smooth. Remove the pandan leaves.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking tray. Bake the kuih for an hour or until the surface is dark brown. Halfway through, turn the tray round for even baking.
- Cool the kuih completely before cutting into slices.
You may also like