A quick, easy and nutrient-rich breakfast; this Olivia Lady hearty overnight oat loaded with dietary fibre, iron, folic acids and many more, providing all the nutrients need just in one jar!
- 2 scoops BMS Organics Olivia Lady Oatmilk
- 1 spoon BMS Organics GoBeet Powder
- 4 tablespoons BMS Organics Quinoa (Cooked)
- 4-6 tablespoons BMS Organics Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon BMS Organics Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon raisins/dried cranberries/ dried blueberries (for topping)
- 1 tablespoon almonds (for topping)
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon BMS Organics pure honey (Optional)
- 150ml room temperature water
- Mix BMS Organics Olivia Lady Oatmilk and BMS Organic GoBeet Powder with 150ml water; and then pour into a jar/container.
- Add BMS Organics Rolled Oats and cooked BMS Organics Quinoa into the jar/ container.
- Refrigerate it overnight (for around 7-8hours).
- Put banana in the morning. Then, top with BMS Organics Organic Chia Seeds, raisins/ dried cranberries/ dried blueberries and almonds too. Optionally, may add in honey for better taste.
- Rise, shine and enjoy!