- 1 Fuji red apple
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 orange
- 4-5 slices lemon
- 1 sachet St Dalfor Organic Golden Peach Tea
- 1 sachet organic green tea
- 1 piece pineapple, thinly sliced
- Syrup (Boiled to dissolve the sugar)
- 50g granulated sugar
- 25g rock sugar
- 120ml water
- 1 screwpine leaf, knotted
- Core the apple and cut into round slices. Soak in 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice. Skin the kiwi fruit and cut into thick slices.
- Slice orange into round slices. Bring 700ml water to a boil. Add pineapple slices and simmer for 5 minutes. Put in the tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Add apple, kiwi fruit, orange and lemon slices into a heat-resistant glass teapot.
- Pour in the steeped tea. Add enough syrup to taste. Pour into individual shot glasses and serve the tea warm.