This recipe is best with
- Crème Brulee:
- 3 Egg Yolk
- 45g Sugar
- 375g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Caramel Topping
- 30g Caster Sugar
- 30g Water
- 5g Honey
- Preheat oven at 150 °C.
- Put cream and vanilla essence in a medium pot and boil.
- Mix the egg yolks and caster sugar into a bowl.
- Gradually add in the hot cream mixture to the egg mixture.
- Pour the 50-gram sauce into the ramekin 2.5-inch diameter and 2-inch height.
- Place on a baking tray with water and bake for about 40-50 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool slightly at room temperature and then keep in the fridge. Keep chill.
- When serving, pour a thin layer of caramel topping on top of crème brulee, slowly rotate ramekin in order to caramel topping coat evenly.
- Let caramel topping completely set then serve.
- In a medium saucepan, cook sugar, water and honey together at medium heat. When the melted sugar reach light yellow colour, turn to low heat and continue to cook until it reach a nice caramelised colour. (as desired)