- 340g glutinous rice flour
- 290ml to 310ml water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 to 4 tbsp pati santan
- Groundnut mixture (mix together):
- 175g toasted peanuts, pounded
- 75g toasted sesame seeds
- 250g granulated sugar
- Shallot crisps (mix together):
- 25g shallot crisps
- 4 tbsp cooked groundnut oil
- Mix (A) well and add in (B) gradually to form a smooth and soft dough. Make into thin pancakes and boil till light and puffy. Transfer to a bowl and mix in 4 tbsp cooked groundnut oil.
- Cut out Mua Chee pieces and coat with groundnut mixture. Sprinkle with fried shallot crisps.