- 400 g cup mushrooms (wiped and diced)
- 300 g mall tomatoes (diced)
- 1 red onion ( chopped)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- 3 cloves garlic ( chopped)
- ¼ cup oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté the onion until transparent, add the garlic, salt and turmeric and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the mushrooms and tomatoes and stir until liquid has dried. Add parsley and pepper.
- Spread the mixture evenly around the pan and break the eggs onto the mixture. Cover pan and cook for 5-6 minutes or till eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve this mixture on hot buttered toast.