- Combine the salad mixture.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat and cook continuously until lightly brown. Remove from pan.
- Place the fish slices on a serving platter. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, oil and white pepper.
- Assembly: Drizzle lime juice mixture over jellyfish to marinade. Mould salad mixture in centre of fish. Pour dressing. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, toasted peanuts and corriander.
- Note: If using fish, select fresh fish (salmon / tuna)
You may also like