You can grill all the ingredients and then skewer them (in which case you do not need to soak the skewers), or skewer them before grilling. This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- 500 g paneer (cubed)
- 1 onion (peeled and quartered)
- 1 red capsicum (roughly cubed)
- 1 yellow capsicum (roughly cubed)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (dried)
- 2 tsp coriander (group)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or to taste)
- 8 Bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- mint chutney (or coriander chutney)
- Combine all the kebab ingredients in a large bowl. Cover with cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
- Thread the paneer cubes, onion and peppers onto the skewers. Grill under high heat for 8-10 minutes, turning every few minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or sauce of your choice.