This recipe is best with
- 200g fettucine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100g chicken sausage, sliced slantwise
- 150g squid, clean and cut into 2cm thick slices
- 250g prawns with shells intact
- 2 cloves garlic, chop
- 30g butter
- 200ml cream
- 50ml dry white wine (optional)
- 1 whole egg, beat lightly
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Thailand chilli lime sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chop
- Cook fettucine in boiling salted water with corn oil until cooked (about 12 to 15 minutes), not overdone. Drain and set aside on a serving platter.
- Combine egg and egg yolk, cheese and seasoning in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a non-stick saucepan. As soon as it begins to foam, add garlic and sausage and fry over gentle heat for one to two minutes until browned. Remove sausages and reserve remaining melted butter in the pan.
- Add prawns and squids and stir-fry well to cook. Remove and set aside.
- Add cream and wine into unwashed pan set over a gentle heat until it comes to just a low boil. Pour over egg mixture. Blend well to cook the eggs.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Toss well. Serve immediately with prawns, squids and sausages.