This recipe is best with
- 250g spaghetti
- 200g minced beef tenderloin
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 small can tomato paste, approx 125g
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cube Maggi beef stock
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 60g fresh oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 180ml water
- Some Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add a little salt and corn oil. Dip the spaghetti into the water, allowing it to gradually ease in. As the spaghetti becomes submerged in the boiling water, it will soften and bend. Cook until al dente or till the texture's to your liking. Drain and set aside in a serving plate.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan and sauté minced beef, onion and garlic until well browned and fragrant.
- Stir in tomato paste and add in the rest of the ingredients. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Add seasoning to taste.
- Pour the cooked meat sauce over the spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.