This recipe is best with
- 360g coffee ice cubes
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 120g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 60g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- Anchor Aerosol Whipped Cream as needed
- chocolate sauce (optional)
- Brew 360g of coffee to your liking. Pour in ice cube tray and freeze it overnight.
- In a blender, put coffee ice cube, chocolate ice cream, peanut butter, Anchor Full Cream Milk and blend until smooth.
- Pour 30g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream and 2 tbsp chocolate sauce per glass. Pour in peanut butter chocoffee milk shake then top with Anchor Aerosol Whipped Cream and garnish with any toppings.