Ingredients is not available.
- Mix the yeast, sugar and lukewarm water together in a small measuring cup. Leave aside for 10 minutes until it turns frothy. Put sifted flour in a large mixing bowl. Stir in salt. Pour in the frothy yeast mixture and add the olive oil. Mix well into a soft dough.
- Remove dough onto a lightly floured tabletop and knead until smooth and elastic. Put the dough in a lightly greased mixing bowl. Cover with a damp teatowel and leave aside for 50 or 60 minutes or until the dough doubles in bulk.
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead again until smooth. Roll out the dough to fit and line a 32cm pizza tray.
- Brush the surface lightly with olive oil and bake without the topping in a preheated oven at 200°C for 12 minutes.
- Spread tomato sauce over the half-cooked base and scatter with toppings of your choice. Bake for another 1520 minutes or until golden.