- Blanch the waxed duck meat and pork belly slice in boiling hot water for 5-6 minutes. Drain and rinse well.
- Deep-fry yam cubes in hot oil until crispy and golden brown.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in a deep saucepan. Fry ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add in mushrooms and fry for a minute. Add the waxed meat pieces to mix.
- Pour in fresh chicken stock or water and add seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add pre-fried yam pieces and continue to cook until yam is just tender.
- Dish out and garnish with Chinese parsley.
You may also like