This recipe is best with
- 200g minced chicken or pork
- 1/2 an onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 a red capsicum, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh corn kernels
- 2 tbsp diced carrot
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 slices cheddar cheese, shredded
- Dash of salt
- Pepper and ground black pepper
- 10-12 taco shells
- Heat oil in a saucepan, fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add minced meat and cook, stirring well to break up the mince.
- Add carrot, capsicum, corn kernels and seasoning. Toss well to mix. Once meat is cooked, dish out.
- Put taco shells in a preheated oven at 170°C. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and spoon the filling mixture into the shells. Top up with lettuce and shredded cheddar cheese. Serve at once.