- Cut spare-ribs into 4-5cm lengths. Rinse and drain well in a colander. Season with marinade for several hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Deep-fry the spare-ribs in hot oil until golden brown. Remove and drain from oil. Heat 2 tablespoons oil and 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a wok.
- Add in sauce ingredients and bring to a low simmering boil. Put in pre-fried ribs. Toss well until evenly coated with sauce.
- Remove spare-ribs and sauce ingredients out onto a piece of aluminium foil. Add in the rose wine and wrap up neatly into a package.
- Place the package on a Pyrex dish and steam for 1 hour or until spare-ribs turn tender.
You may also like