- Combine sauce (A) in a deep heat-proof bowl. Place it over a saucepan of hot water and bring the water to a boil. Once the sauce melts leave aside.
- Cut the pork into 3 long strips.
- Combine 2-3 tablespoons of the cooled honey sauce (A) with seasoning (B). Stir to mix. Add the pork strips to the mixture and allow to marinate for at least an hour.
- Arrange the marinated pork on a rack placed over a tray.
- Roast or grill in a preheated oven at 220°C for 20-25 minutes, turn over the meat occasionally basting the pieces of meat with the remaining honey sauce (A) in between roasting or grilling.
- Reduce the heat to 180°C and grill for at least 20 minutes more. Cut into slices before serving.
You may also like