- 560g rice grains (washed and drained)
- 12g garlic (chopped)
- 15g ginger
- 20g Pandan leaves (cleaned and knotted)
- 700ml Chef Master Stock
- 5g salt
- 36ml cooking oil
- HEAT oil in a wok until hot. Saute garlic, ginger and pandan leaves until fragrant.
- Fry rice grains for 2 minutes. Transfer them to a rice cooker. Add Chef Master Stock and salt. Stir to mix well and cook in rice cooker.
- When the rice is cooked, let it stand for about 15 minutes before discarding the pandan leaves. With wet hands, form the cooked rice into balls.