- With a large knife, slice the pomelo into two.
- With your fingers, peel the pith away from the white-covered flesh.
- Then, peel away the white skin away from the flesh (use scissors or a small knife if the skin is too hard.)
- Separate the flesh into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss cucumber strips with salt. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the salt to draw out excess water.
- For dressing, mix all the ingredients.
- Then, add shallots garlic, mint, coriander, chopped peanuts and mix well.
- Lastly, toss in the pomelo and cucumber with the dressing and transfer to a plate or large bowl and serve.
You may also like