- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok, crack in the eggs and add a dash of salt and pepper. Scramble the eggs until just cooked. Dish out and set aside.
- Add remaining oil and sesame oil to the wok. Put in garlic, shallots, dried shrimps and chilli paste, and sauté until fragrant.
- Add fresh prawns and carrot and fry for another 1-2 minutes. Mix in rice and toss briskly to combine, over fairly high heat.
- Add seasoning and put in pineapple and bird´s eye chillies. Stir-fry briskly until rice is heated through. Return the scrambled eggs to the wok and toss well to combine.
- Dish out rice to serve. If preferred, squeeze a little lime juice over the rice for extra tang.
You may also like