- Poach salmon in boiling water.
- Fish out, drain and mash with a fork.
- Cut the potatoes into 1.25cm thick slices and fry them in hot oil until slightly golden brown.
- Dish out and drain the oil.
- Mash the potato in a mortar or with a rolling pin.
- Add the mashed potatoes and the rest of the ingredients, seasoning to taste.
- Form the mixture into little sausage-like rolls of about 3cm diameter.
- Dip into beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil over a medium flame until golden brown.
- Serve with homemade mint sauce.
You may also like