- Pound the dried shrimps.
- Then coarsely pound together the garlic and shallots.
- Heat about 6 tablespoons oil in a wok to sauté the garlic and shallot paste until fragrant.
- Add the dried shrimps and fry until aromatic before adding the cili boh paste.
- Fry until aromatic; about 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with sugar and salt. (If mixture starts to stick to the pan during frying, add more oil or some water.)
- Add the prawns and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the onion, tomato and cucumber and toss well.
- Dish out onto a serving plate.
You may also like