- Cut the eggplants into 2 inches long and then cut them into wedges. Rinse and drain well.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt and oil.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and fry eggplants until lightly browned and soft. Dish out and set aside.
- To make sambal paste, blend all ingredients with 1 cup of water.
- Sauté until aromatic, then add in the chopped dried shrimps to the oil in the pan and sauté until fragrant about 5 minutes.
- Stir-fry, then let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add salt and sugar to taste.
- To serve, place the sambal on top of eggplants.
You may also like