This is a recipe great for lunch boxes or a weeknight meal when you want a wholesome but less heavy meal. Furthermore, leftover roast chicken or any other chicken dishes? Make this delicious roast chicken sandwich!
- 1 small bowl cold leftover chicken, shredded
- 6 thinly sliced cucumber
- 3 Sliced tomato
- some Alfalfa shoots
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp margarine
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of white pepper
- 2 or 3 slices of Wholemeal bread, sliced
- Spread margarine on a few slices of bread. You may do a double decker (three slices) if you wish!
- Arrange some of the shredded cold leftover chicken on the wholemeal bread. Top with cucumber, tomato, alfalfa and lettuce leaves.
- Add a sprinkling of ground black and white pepper. Finally, top with another slice of buttered bread. Enjoy!