Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Hangry No More’ series, satisfy your midnight craving with guilt-free sweet potato fries!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 4tsp cornflour
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1tbsp chilli flakes
- 2tbsp raw honey
- 2tbsp Japanese mayonnaise
- Black peppercorns - optional, crushed
- 1bunch coriander leaves or parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat oven at 220 degree celsius.
- While oven is pre-heating, peel off the sweet potato skin and cut into long thin slices about less than 1cm thick. Keep them the same size for even baking results.
- Line up all the sweet potatoes on a dark non-stick baking sheet or pan.
- Drizzle coconut oil, sea salt, chilli flakes.
- Bake for 15 minutes on each side. It’s alright if the fries caramelized at the sides.
- Drizzle raw honey and Japanese mayo onto the sweet potatoes, garnish with chopped coriander leaves, crushed peppercorns and serve.