Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! Kuali presents the ‘No Bake Christmas Treat’ series! This Christmas Crunchy Wreath is bound to fill up your house with the festive cheer!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 75g cornflakes
- 20 large marshmallow
- 2 tbsp butter.
- Green food colouring
- M&M chocolate, red color only
- Microwave the marshmallow and the butter in a big bowl for 15 seconds. The marshmallow should be puffed and the butter should be melted.
- Work quickly, mix the marshmallow, butter, and few drops of green food colouring until they are fully combined.
- Pour in the cornflakes and mix well.
- Line a sheet of parchment paper on a flat surface. Rub some butter on your hands, then shape the sticky cornflakes into a shape of a wreath. Work quickly on the rest.
- Decorate your wreath with red color M&M's chocolate!