Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this One Pan Spaghetti series, this tasty and satisfying Creamy Mushroom & Spinach Spaghetti makes an indulgent comfort meal on any day of the week. Perfect for mushroom lovers!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 200g spaghetti (uncooked)
- 3 nos garlic (sliced)
- 1/2 nos big onion (sliced)
- 2 tsp italian mixed herb
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 box button mushroom (sliced)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 500ml water
- 200ml milk
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1 nos cubed chicken stock
- plenty of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 nos english parsley (chopped)
- Heat up pan with 2 Tbsp of olive oil and pan fry the mushrooms on high heat or till they are cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add in the remaining 1 Tbsp of olive oil and pan fry the sliced garlic and onions till fragrant. Add in the italian mixed herb midway.
- Subsequently, add in the 500ml of water and 200ml milk into the pan, followed by the cubed stock, salt and pepper. Let it simmer for 1-2 minutes before adding in the spaghetti.
- Let the spaghetti boil for 12-14 minutes on med to low heat. Make sure to stir occasionally to avoid spaghetti from sticking together.
- Once done, incorporate the cooked mushrooms ,baby spinach and a generous amount of grated parmesan cheese into the pasta. Mix well for 1-2 minutes before turning off the heat.
- Top with some chopped parsley before serving. Enjoy!
- Make sure to stir occasionally to prevent the spaghetti from sticking to the bottom of the pan
- Gradually add additional 100ml of water if you find your spaghetti has not cooked but is lacking in liquid. Just remember to season accordingly
- You can start checking if your spaghetti is cooked after 10 minutes into boiling
- If you are a vegetarian, just replace the cubed chicken stock with a vegetable one.
- If you're a vegan, just replace the cubed chicken stock with a vegetable one, replace dairy milk and cheese with your choice of plant based alternatives