Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Bake with Garlic Butter’ series, this easy garlic butter recipe will make a delicious condiment for your bread, meat, pasta and more!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 250g unsalted butter (softened)
- 9 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 11/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2nos shallots (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients above till its evenly mixed. You could do this by hands or a food processor
- At this stage, you could use it softened or proceed with the next step to keep/ for leftover
- Transfer over to a parchment paper/cling wrap and roll into a cylinder shape.
- Twist both ends tight and store in the refrigerator till cold and solid.