In this “Peel” Awesome Recipe series, this 4 ingredients, Easy Orange Jelly makes a perfect refreshing dessert to finish off your meal.
- 4 nos oranges (freshly squeezed and appoximately 250ml)
- 2-3 Tbsp Honey
- 150ml water
- 3g konnyaku powder
- In a pot, combine all of the above. Mix till the konnyaku powder dissolves
- Turn on the heat and occasionally stir till it reaches to a simmer. It should slightly thicken by then.
- Then, turn off heat and transfer oven to your desired moulds and let it refrigerate for at least an hour to two. Best enjoyed while its cold!
- Feel free to adjust the level of sweetness accordingly.
- You could also cut these jelly into small cubes and enjoy it as a condiment in our Honey Orange Lassi recipe!