Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Roti Paratha 3 Ways’ series, this Easy Sausage Rolls recipe is a perfect little bite size snack that you can easily make at home!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 3 nos frozen paratha
- 6 nos chicken frankurter
- Some curry powder
- Egg Wash
- 1 nos egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- pinch of salt
- Some white sesame seeds for topping
- Mix together the egg wash ingredients (egg, water, salt) and set aside.
- Cut your paratha into halves. Place a piece of sausage on each half and sprinkle with some curry powder before wrapping tightly.
- Brush with the prepared egg wash and sprinkle some raw sesame seeds on top
- Bake at 200 deg C for 20-25 minutes or till both top and bottom turns golden brown.
- Make sure your paratha are slightly defrosted and pliable to work with, or else they'll break easily when working with.
- If you find your baked rolls still not crispy enough, you could bake an extra 5-10 minutes.
- You could cut them into small bite sizes and serve them with some ketchup or chili sauce