Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Breaded 4 Ways’ series, give your egg sandwich a twist with egg mayo pockets!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Breadcrumbs
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 2 eggs (hard-boiled)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 slices white bread
- A pinch of salt & pepper
- Mash hard-boiled egg with a fork in a mixing bowl. Add in mayo, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Trim the edges of the bread and flatten the bread with a rolling pin. Cut the bread into 4 pieces.
- Take a piece of bread and scoop a half teaspoon of egg mayo to the centre of the bread. Brush whisked egg on seams of the bread slice. Place another piece of bread on top and crimp the edges with a fork. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Coat the egg mayo pocket with egg and followed by Dr. Oetker Nona Breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry egg mayo pockets until golden, turning on the other side as needed.
- Remove from pan and drain on a wire rack or a baking sheet. Serve hot.