Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Bake with Garlic Butter’ series, this fluffy garlic butter rolls with a delicious honey butter glaze will be your new favourite to bake!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 215g bread flour
- 20g sugar
- 3g instant active yeast
- 1nos egg
- 100g milk
- 2g salt
- 35g butter
- 80g garlic butter (softened)
- 10g bread flour
- Honey Butter Glaze
- 20g honey
- 20g butter (softened)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dough ingredients except butter, Let it knead for about 5-6 minutes on med to high speed.
- Once done, add in the butter and let it mix for another 2-3 minutes or till the butter is absorbed. The dough should looks smooth at this point.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let it ferment for about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling and glaze (mix in their respective bowls). Set aside
- After 45 minutes, it should double in size and transfer out onto a lightly floured table top.
- Divide dough equally into 6 pieces. Round them and let it rest for another 5 minutes before wrapping each with a teaspoon of garlic butter filling. Make sure to seal the seams tightly
- Place the filled rolls into a 7/8 inch cake tin, cover with a damp cloth and let it proof for 40 minutes at a slightly warm area
- Once done, bake at 180 deg C for 30-35 mins or till golden brown.
- Remove from oven, brush the top with the honey butter glaze and let it cool for 10-15 mins before storing into airtight containers. Enjoy!