Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Oishii Japanese Recipes’ series, this savoury miso soup recipe is quick and easy to make! Makes a great accompaniment to the rest of your Japanese dishes.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1Tbsp dried wakame
- 1/2 pack soft tofu (cut into cubes)
- 1L water
- 2Tbsp miso
- 1/2nos ikan bilis stock cube
- salt and pepper to taste
- some chopped spring onions
- Bring the water to a boil
- Add in miso, wakame and stock cube to continue simmer for another 5-6 minutes
- Once done, add in the cubed soft tofu and boil for another 1-2 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper to taste before turning off the flame
- Serve with some chopped spring onions. Enjoy!