Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘So Mushroom for you in my heart ’series, we continue to show you ways to savour dried mushrooms in this Mushroom Fried Rice that Uncle Roger would approve.
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1pc chicken breast, diced
- 4 dried mushroom, soaked and diced
- 80g sweet peas, destring
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- dash of sesame oil
- 2 slices of ginger, chopped
- Pinch of sesame seed (optional)
- 2 stalks spring onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup overnight rice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Marinate diced chicken with soy sauce, pepper and dash of sesame oil.
- Blanch sweet peas in hot water for 10 secs till cooked and drain with cool water.
- In the wok, stir fry the diced mushroom briefly without oil till dry and set aside.
- Pour some oil into the pan and stir fry ginger briefly, followed by garlic.
- Add in diced chicken and toss. Add in overnight cooked white rice and continue stir-frying.
- When the wok and ingredients are hot enough and ingredients have dried considerably, add in whipped egg.
- Season with salt and pepper according to liking and continue tossing the rice.
- Remove, plate and enjoy!