Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’, proudly brought to you by Kuali and Tesco, our trusted partner.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Have some family gatherings planned up but too busy to bake? Well, Kuali got you covered! Let’s try out these 3 recipes from No Bake Christmas Treats Recipe Series!
Christmas Crunchy Wreath – This Christmas Crunchy Wreath is bound to fill up your house with the festive cheer!
Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch – You won’t be able to stop eating this Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch. This creamy, ice cream-like texture is the best snack for Malaysia’s 365 days of summer-like weather 🙂
Nutella Chocolate Mousse – Hazelnut cocoa spread is the star ingredient for this Nutella Chocolate mousse. It’s rich, creamy and so delicious!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
- For Christmas Crunchy Wreath
- 75g cornflakes
- 20 large marshmallow
- 2 tbsp butter.
- Green food colouring
- M&M chocolate, red color only
- For Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch
- 60g white chocolate for baking/cooking
- 75g peanut butter
- 40g walnut, roasted and chopped
- 300g Marie biscuits
- For Nutella Chocolate Mousse
- 150 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 225 grams Nutella
- 360 ml whipping cream
- Microwave the marshmallow and the butter in a big bowl for 15 seconds. The marshmallow should be puffed and the butter should be melted.
- Work quickly, mix the marshmallow, butter, and few drops of green food colouring until they are fully combined.
- Pour in the cornflakes and mix well.
- Line a sheet of parchment paper on a flat surface. Rub some butter on your hands, then shape the sticky cornflakes into a shape of a wreath. Work quickly on the rest.
- Decorate your wreath with red color M&M's chocolate!
- Line an 8' x 8' baking pans with parchment papers
- Break the Marie biscuits in half and quarters, and arrange 1 layer at the bottom of the pan.
- In a big bowl, mix all ingredients including the white chocolate, peanut butter, and walnut with a hand or stand mixer.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pans. Use a spatula to spread and flatten the surface of the fudge.
- Tap the baking pan to remove any bubbles, then place the fudge into the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, then add in almond extract and Nutella. Continue to beat the mixture for about 30 seconds or until the mixture is well combined.
- In a second bowl, beat the whipping cream until whipped and fluffy. Then gently fold the whipped cream into Nutella mixture until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Spoon the mousse into four tall glasses.
- Decorate the mousse with marshmallows, chocolate chips, or anything thing you like.
- Put the mousse into the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight to set.
- Serve chill.