Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Sweet Treats are made of these’ series, let’s go nuts with these outrageous brownies loaded with Dr. Oetker Nona’s almonds and chocolate!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Brownies Original
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 50ml water
- 2 eggs (large)
- 100g Dr. Oetker Nona Almond Strips (roasted)
- 200g Dr. Oetker Nona Cooking Chocolate (broken into pieces)
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Place Dr. Oetker Nona Brownies Original, vegetable oil, water and eggs in a mixing bowl, stir until well combined (with wooden spatula or hand whisk).
- Fold in almond strips before pouring batter in a greased rectangle baking tray. Bake at 180˚C for 55 minutes.
- Set brownies aside to cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Melt cooking chocolate with microwave oven or over a saucepan of water.
- Drizzle chocolate over the brownies.