Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Shrimply Amazing CNY recipes to try!’ series, prawns/shrimps is one of the important ingredients for CNY dishes. It represents liveliness, happiness and good fortune because the Chinese word for the prawns sounds like laughter.
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 200g broccoli
- 10 prawn
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tbps oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp oil
- 30g ginger
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Clean the prawns, remove heads then rinse. Blanch the broccoli and set it aside on a plate.
- Heat the pan with some oil. Add in prawns, fry until both sides are cooked, flip occasionally. Set it aside once done.
- Add in ginger and saute until fragrant. Then toss in the garlic and stir fry.
- Add in oyster sauce and stir fry until combined. Add in prawns, stir evenly.
- Plate the broccoli & prawns. Serve!