Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘No Bake Christmas Treats’ series, you won’t be able to stop eating this Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch. This creamy, ice cream-like texture is the best snack for Malaysia’s 365 days of summer-like weather 🙂
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 60g white chocolate for baking/cooking
- 75g peanut butter
- 40g walnut, roasted and chopped
- 300g Marie biscuits
- Line an 8' x 8' baking pans with parchment papers
- Break the Marie biscuits in half and quarters, and arrange 1 layer at the bottom of the pan.
- In a mildly heated pan, mix all ingredients including the white chocolate, peanut butter, and walnut with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pans. Use a spatula to spread and flatten the surface of the fudge.
- Tap the baking pan to remove any bubbles, then place the fudge into the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.