Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’, proudly brought to you by Kuali and Tesco/Lotus’s, our trusted partner.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there who are looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients that are paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Check out this week’s meal plan, the ‘Riang Raya Treats’ recipe series:
Crunchy Vegetable Fritters – here is how you prepare a salmon dish that can is saliva stimulating!
Dahlia Cookies – let’s acquaint ourselves with the omega-rich salmon fish and exotic vegetables.
Seaweed Chip – we are adding a twist to the well-known Tomyum Soup by adding salmon to it, bringing a refreshing taste to the palate.
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco/Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
- Crunchy Vegetable Fritters
- 1 box Dr. Oetker Nona Tepung Cucur Berempah
- 200ml water
- 50g red onions
- 50g chives
- 50g carrots
- 50g bean sprouts
- Thai Chilli Sauce
- Dahlia Cookies
- 300g Dr. Oetker Nona Custard Flour
- 150g butter (softened)
- 150ml condensed milk
- 1tsp Dr. Oetker Nona Vanilla Flavour
- 1 tsp Dr. Oetker Nona Rose Red Colour
- 1 tsp Dr. Oetker Nona Apple Green Colour
- Seaweed Chips
- 150 g Dr. Oetker Nona Tempura Flour
- 110 ml Water
- 1 pack Seaweed Sheet
- Mix Dr. Oetker Nona Tepung Cucur Berempah with water.
- Place red onions, chives, carrot and bean sprout into the mixture, mix well.
- Preheat the ladle in the cooking oil at medium heat. Place 2tbsp of the mixture in the ladle, fry it until able scrap it off from the ladle and continue to fry until golden brown.
- Serve the cucur rempah with thai chili sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Combine butter, condensed milk and vanilla flavour, mix until creamy.
- Add custard flour and stir until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into three parts. Add a drop of red colour to dough #1 and add a drop of green colour to dough #2.
- Roll each dough into equal length logs, about 5cm long and 1cm thick.
- Place the red dough log with green dough log side by side. Lay the original log on top of them. Gently roll together to make sure the 3 logs are pressed together.
- Use the piping tool (dahlia flower shape) to press out the dough onto lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 170°C.
- Preheat cooking oil in a wok.
- Mix Dr. Oetker Nona Tempura with water, stir until well combined.
- Using a sharp knife, cut seaweed into 8 equal sized strips.
- Dip a side of the seaweed into the batter. Fry at low heat for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with salt or seasoning.