Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Mission Im”Pasta”ble’ series, this version of Simple Fettucine Carbonara is so simple & affordable that you will start to enjoy cooking it from scratch!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 150g fettuccine
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/4 onion
- parmesan cheese
- cooking cream
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Drop in the Fettuccine and cook until al dente according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cool water and set aside.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a heated pan. Add in onion, garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Pour in the cooking cream and continue stirring until soft boil.
- Add in parmesan cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add cooked pasta into the pan and mix. Plate and sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and parsley flakes. Enjoy!