Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Mission Im”Pasta”ble’ series, you might stop dining out for Aglio Olio once you started cooking this ‘impastable’ version at home!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 150g fettuccine
- 70g prawns
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- chili flakes
- Parsley flakes
- 1/2 carrots, julienne cut
- Heat olive oil on medium heat and add prawns.
- Saute until prawns are red and almost cooked (they should still be slightly raw inside at this point).
- Add the garlic and swirl pan around while it sizzles. The garlic should be translucent and not browned.
- Add the spaghetti in along with a little pasta water. This is to lubricate the flavours to meld easier and not to make it watery.
- Season with parsley, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Serve with a twirl of the pasta on the plate, prawns on top and a sprinkle of chopped parsley.