Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Cooking Up Korean’ series, this dish only takes 30 minutes and is the ultimate winner for busy weekdays!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 1 pack udon
- 1 stalk spring onion (roughly chopped)
- 75g kimchi (cut into smaller pieces)
- 2 nos garlic (minced)
- 2 pcs fishcake (sliced thinly)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- First, place the udon noodles into a bowl. Pour boiling hot water over it and let it sit for 3-4 minutes or till it separates
- Meanwhile, heat up pan and add 1 Tbsp of oil
- Pan-fry the garlic, followed by kimchi, sugar and salt. Then add in the fishcake and fry for another minute.
- Drain excess water off the udon noodles and add in. Season with soy sauce and toss till evenly distributed.
- Once done, add in the spring onion and sesame oil. Turn off heat and transfer over to a serving dish. Enjoy!