In this ‘Cooking Up Korean’ series, this dish only takes 30 minutes and is the ultimate winner for busy weekdays!
- 1 pack udon
- 1 stalk spring onion (roughly chopped)
- 75g kimchi (cut into smaller pieces)
- 2 nos garlic (minced)
- 2 pcs fishcake (sliced thinly)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- First, place the udon noodles into a bowl. Pour boiling hot water over it and let it sit for 3-4 minutes or till it separates
- Meanwhile, heat up pan and add 1 Tbsp of oil
- Pan-fry the garlic, followed by kimchi, sugar and salt. Then add in the fishcake and fry for another minute.
- Drain excess water off the udon noodles and add in. Season with soy sauce and toss till evenly distributed.
- Once done, add in the spring onion and sesame oil. Turn off heat and transfer over to a serving dish. Enjoy!